Monday, October 5, 2009

Let me introduce you ...

To my little sister. Well, technically she is my sister-in-law, but we don't think of each other that way. This is our story!

Although Jenn and I didn't know one another prior to her dating (and subsequently marrying) my brother, we swear that we probably hung out at the same clubs, bitched out one another's friends on the dance floor and likely knew someone who knew someone who dated someone and so on and so forth.

We got married 3-1/2 months apart, our daughters are about 6 weeks apart, and we're probably closer than we would have been if we had grown up together, if you ask me.

We've done SELF workouts in the park, gone to concerts, chatted over Starbucks treats in Barnes and Noble, spent hours on the phone watching and discussing American Idol, "Loved Our Trees," and so much more.

Unfortunately with my relocation "Down South," and her stay-location "Up Nawth" we just don't get to see one another or connect as often as we would like to. So that's what this blog is for. That, and maybe we'll entertain a few people along the way ... once we make this public, of course.

So that's my take on it. I'll let her fill you in, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment