Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Activities

Well, the weather is getting cooler and crisper here in NC. I'm thinking it's a little bit ahead of us in NYC, so we'll all be needing fun weekend ideas and crafts to help us out with our little ones.

I found a bunch of really cute fall craft ideas and I decided to be lazy for this post and share these with you guys (you - of the nonexistent follower society,) so this way my lil sis can see them, too.

* Paper Plate Spider Craft by Susana at My Family, My Forever.

* Pumpkin Pie Play Dough by Jennifer at The Ramblings of a Crazy Woman.


* Make your own crayons at No Time for Flash Cards.
[Thanks to Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth for this tip!]

* Make your own campfire at Family Corner.
[Thanks to Michelle again for this tip!]

* No Mess Finger Painting by Sandy at Moments of Mommyhood.


* Here are several fall crafts over at Just Playin' Around with Julie.


* Apple Blossoms over at What Do We Do All Day?


So enjoy yourself as you make your way through this list of wonderful and fun fall activities! And enjoy the cooler weather. I know we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment