Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FINALLY!

Love the new background. Love all the amazing words you said. I would love to do the book thang on here! I miss you too. We are so far apart, but only in distance. I am all about moving and grooving this year.. Let's do the bucket list.. I want to change the name though.. I think we should call it The Dare to Live List or something really cute and cool like us : ) Italy here we come. I am already planning Audrey's 7th birthday present. Her trip (totally doing it for her wink wink) to France. So excited about this venture.. Books and Living Life.. My two favorite subjects.. The book thing I have down pat... Going to start reading Decoded now by Jay-Z.. The living life thing is a bit harder than I thought but I am ready to do it.. Let's get started Sista!!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment